- 1853 registrations- a 16% increase over last year ALL TIME RECORD
- 672 First Time Riders =36%
- 1170 riders reported participation = 63%
- Total miles ridden: 108,017
- Average miles ridden over the month per rider: 92
- Total round-trip commutes 14,485
- Average number of days commuting by bike: 12
- 54 tons CO2 prevented from entering the atmosphere.
- 94 Teams returned Mileage Logs
- Over 200 prize winners, including individual and team prizes.
SUPPORTING EVENTS and Other Info:
- 3rd Annual February WinterBCC – 198 participants.
- Two-week School Mini-BCC 124 riders, 9 Schools.
- The Earth Day Market Ride and registration event : over 200 participants from toddlers to 78 years old.
- Bike To Work Day- added Northwest-Side station for 7 total stations- estimated 300 participants.
- Over 100 participants attended the Prize Hoopla.
- 51 Sponsors provide many discount coupons, free passes and over 200 prizes.
- Bicycle Drawing : 3 bikes awarded, provided by special arrangements with New Belgium Brewing & Ralph’s Thriftway, Bike Tech, Joy Ride Bikes.
- A detailed report of the results of the contest is provided to all the relevant Jurisdictions, with participant feedback on local bicycle infrastructure.
|Members of Team Crank IT! at the Inter-agency Bike Ride (plus a couple of interlopers)|