Friday, May 11, 2012

A New Kind of BCC Mini-Contest

Here are the rules (wow, so many rules!)...
  1. Be registered in the BCC.
  2. Join the BCC blog, or "Like" our Facebook page.
  3. Answer the question below.
  4. Email the correct answer to: dgreen"at"intercitytransit.com between the hours of 1pm and 3pm, Friday, May 11
  5. Wait for a reply from me with your "winner's code" to collect your prize.
  6. Collect your prize at the Olympia Transit Center between 5pm Friday May 11 and  7pm Monday, May 14.
THE QUESTION (drum roll....)...
It looks like this cyclist is about to turn right at the intersection in the picture. If so, what do you think is the most likely place the cyclist could be going?

1 comment:

sheppam said...

Thanks for running this contest. I stopped by the transit center this morning with my son to pick up my prize and I love it! Unfortunately my son loves it too and it has now found a permanent home on his tricycle.