Visit one of the FIVE Bike Commuter Stations around town on your morning commute this Friday and let us show our appreciation.
Our awesome Local Bike Shops will be hosting the stations with a bike mechanic on hand, bike maps, coffee, and possibly a few treats and trinkets to give away. Your miles on this day count double on your BCC Mileage Log. Plus, if you are registered in the BCC, enter your name on the list at the Bike Station to be included in a drawing for a prize!
Bike Station Locations, 7am - 9am, Friday, May 17:
- 5th Ave & Sylvester St. in Heritage Park
- Woodland Trail trail-head at Eastside St.
- Ralph's Thriftway, 1908 4th Ave E.
- Intersection of Chehalis-Western and I-5 Bike Trails (South end of I-5 overpass)
- South Sound Running, 3409 Capitol Blvd SE, near Custer Way
THANKS TO THE AWESOME SPONSORS helping to host the Bike Stations:
- Bike Tech
- Bike Stand
- Joy Ride Bikes
- Deschutes River Cyclery
- Old Town Bicycles
- Batdorf and Bronson Coffee
- Olympia Coffee Roasters
- Ralph's Thriftway
- South Sound Running
- Thurston Here-to-There