- Pedaled 93,328 miles, on 11,222 total days of biking.
- Prevented approximately 46 tons of CO2 from entering our atmosphere.
- Enhanced our personal health and well-being.
- Reduced traffic and parking congestion.
- Reduced air pollution and toxic run-off into Puget Sound.
- Made life safer for birds, animals and humans crossing the street.
- Supported our local economy by using our BCC coupons at local sponsor businesses, and shopping close to where we live and work.
- Built community with events like the Earth Day Market Ride and Bike To Work Day.
- Had fun riding our bikes!
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
BCC 2017 Accomplishments
1600 people and 85 teams signed up for the BCC this year during the month of May (Bike Month). Together we: